Lenovo has launched windows 8.1 laptop which can bend-over backward for you. The design of the laptop is such that you can make the Keyboard face away from you and still experience the same window desktop. This laptop has a decent starting price of $550. The screen has ten ideal touch points which makes it ideal for playing games and 3D and 2D painting programs.
When you are typing document, you can use it it laptop mode such that the keyboard is easily accessible to you. To see touchscreen, you just need to rotate the flip at an angle of 360 degrees to switch to stand mode, allowing you to play game,web chatting, enjoying a film video and use touch programs. This makes it flexible and adapt to whatever you do with it.
Specifications and facilities
The following are the laptop specs:
- 10.1-inch screen n display with a resolution of 1366×768
- Comes with a choice of four processors:- quad-core intel pentium N3510, quad core Celeron N2910, dual-core Celeron N2810 or dual-core Celeron N2805.
- upto 4GB DDR3L RAM(Pentium model) and 2GB DDR3L(Celeron model)
- Upto 500GB hard drive memory
- One USB 3.0 port
- HDMI output and an audio combo jack
- Wireless N and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity
- Stereo speakers
- Integrated graphics
- 720p webcam
- Weight 2.64 pounds and is 0.82-inch thin
Performance and features
The laptop comes with an inbuilt Lenovo Energy Manager that protects the long-term durability of the battery and incorporates advanced energy-saving technology to increase battery durability(Discharge time). Flex 10 Veriface Pro, face recognition software, allows you to login without typing passwords. The Veriface Pro uses your webcam to identify the user, and log him/her in automatically.
Flex 10 uses Flex design from the recently announced Lenovo IdeaPad A10, which feature ARM-based chip instead of processor supplied by intel.