The Universe is everything we can see, and a lot that we can’t see. It was created in the Big Bang explosion and has been changing and expanding ever since. There are some myths by the people who believe in god that the universe was made by the Shiva and so on. But it was formed due to nuclear reactions. See below interesting facts about how our Universe was formed where we live today.
The Universe is about 14 billion years old. At its beginning it looked nothing like it does today. Yet, everything in today’s Universe did exist in some form back then. It all started with the Big Bang, a kind of explosion that would not only go on to produce all the matter in the Universe but also mark the start time.
Creation of Universe: –
1. At the start, the Universe was hot and dense ball of radiation energy.
2. In one-thousandth of a second, tiny radiation particles produced tiny particles of matter. These combined to form the first ever chemical elements, hydrogen and helium.
3. Some region of young universe contained slightly more hydrogen and helium than others. These shrank to form stars.
4. Nuclear reactions inside the stars produced many other chemical elements, including carbon and oxygen.
5. The elements in universe today were produced from elements created in Big Bang.
1. In the first trillionth of a second of its creation, the temperature of the universe was ten billion trillion trillion degree Celsius.
2. The Universe is expanding by about 70 Km (43 miles) every second.
1. 5 billion years ago: – The sun was formed from hydrogen, helium and some other elements.
2. 4.5 billion years ago: – Some elements not used in sun were joined together to form Earth.
3. about 3.7 years ago: – carbon containing molecules in young Earth’s oceans evolved into bacteria-like cells; the first form of primitive life.
4. 1 million years ago: – The first human walked on Earth.
What about me?
All the elements on Earth, including all the elements in your body were produced in stars.
These was our first article on Space. Hope you liked our article. Please comment below your feedback or share your knowledge about above topic.
Stay Tuned for next article.